- [Legendary] Soul Aura has been added.
This item is actually considered a "Easter Egg". It can drop from something you all do together while at the same time hate doing. Happy hunting!
- New Maghda gear has been added. This is now the strongest set in-game. Maghda will drop these new gears, 100%.
- [Legendary] Isya Badge has been created. You can now farm the required materials in Maghda's Lair from the reward eggs.
This item will equip into the right shoulder pet location.
Reward Eggs also have a 35% chance to drop the new gears as well.
- Helga, Puppet Helga, Malephar, Shadow Malephar, Chimera and Karen/Angelic Karen can now be entered at level 125 cap.
- These bosses level has also been increased to 135 (no buffs. Just a level change so they drop).
* Kingdom Quest:
- Slime KQ recruitment for slime coins has been pushed up an hour. That way they're not active during Bijou KQ's.
- Created a new custom NPC in Roumen that will now sell all custom production skills we have. They have been removed from, Pey.
- [Legendary] Isya Badge requires:
- x1 Twin Kovar Ring (Red) from Puppet Helga.
- x1 Fragment of Doom (Blue) from Shadow of Darkness Malephar.
- x3 Flawed Red Gems.
- x3 Flawed Yellow Gems.
- x3 Flawed Blue Gems.
x2 Badge Tickets. Then, you use the Item Combine feature to forge your new badge!
- LBK's now only need x1 of the raid boss items and legendary flame weapons instead of x2.
- While playing the puzzle mini-game number overlays should be over the pieces now.